Humboldt Research Fellowship 2024-2024 is a fully-funded fellowship program for the researchers to do the research work in a host institution in Germany. In this international fellowship in Europe, the researchers can select the host institutions according to their own choices. The most attractive thing about this alexander von Humboldt research fellowship is that the researchers can conduct their research at various stages of their careers. So this program is a unique yet outstanding opportunity for the brilliant and above-average researchers who have the potential to bring remarkable changes in the world with their research work.
Humboldt research fellowship for postdoctoral researchers is an initiative of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. Every year the foundation supports more than 700 researchers to come to Germany for free by providing them the opportunity to get fellowship opportunities and awards. These fully-funded fellowships are not restricted to any specific area of research. Fellowships and awards from this Foundation are considered to be among the most prestigious and generous awards in Germany and therefore the recipients of these awards are known in the world for their outstanding abilities and for their extraordinary research work.
Over the years due to this fully paid research fellowship, the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation has created a vast community of its alumni that comprises over 26,000 Humboldtians and they are found in more than 140 countries of the world. Among these alumni are 49 Nobel laureates. So this fellowship for international researchers is also an opportunity for them to stop on the ladder which leads to world-renowned and prestigious awards like Nobel Prize. Moreover, this fellowship program provides the platform where the research outline is carried out in cooperation with the academic hosts at the research institutes of Germany.
One more interesting and attractive fact about this Humboldt fellowship program is that if it is necessary for the research then the researchers can conduct their research in other parts of Europe as well except in their native countries. This is a unique opportunity in many ways. Besides doing the best research work, one can explore the German culture as well as the culture of the whole of Europe by traveling to different parts of the continent for research purposes. This is a postdoctoral fellowship program in Europe and Germany, hence all the post-doc researchers and other experienced researchers are encouraged to apply for this program.
Humboldt Research Fellowship 2024 in Germany:
Host Country: Germany
Host Organization: Alexander von Humboldt-Shifting / Foundation
Fellowship Duration:6–24-month research stay in Germany
Benefits of Humboldt Research Fellowship 2024 in Germany:
- A monthly fellowship allowance of 2500 EUR will be given
- A lump sum mobility allowance will be provided for the participation in necessary conferences, research trips, library stays, etc. these can be in Germany and abroad.
- Medical insurance and liability insurance subsidies will be provided.
- A lump sum amount will be provided for the travel expenses in case the costs are not borne by any third party.
- Language fellowship will be provided for an intensive language course.
- Language fellowships may also be granted to accompanying marital partners.
- Family allowances will be provided for accompanying family members who are staying for at least three months.
- For single parents: a flat-rate allowance for accompanying children under the age of 18 will be provided.
- Europe allowance for a research stay at a research institute in another European country will also be provided.
- a subsidy towards research costs to be paid to the hosts in Germany amounting to 800 EUR per month for research in the natural sciences and engineering and 500 EUR for research in the humanities and social sciences.
Eligibility of the Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany:
- The candidate must have completed Ph.D., C.Sc., or equivalent not less than four years prior to the date of application.
- Potential applicants of German nationality are eligible to apply provided that their habitual place of work and residence has been located abroad on the assumption of permanence for at least five years.
- The candidates must have a good knowledge of the English language; the knowledge of the German language is a plus point.
- Eligible applicants must have lived outside Germany for a minimum of 12 months in total in the 18-month period prior to submission of the application.
- How to apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship 2024?The candidates have to apply online.
- The completed application form, including the necessary additional documents, should be submitted at least four to seven months ahead of the prospective selection date.
- The reference letters or the host confidential statement must be uploaded directly by the author in the applicant’s application form.
- The applicant has to send the link needed to access the application form via e-mail to the designated persons to submit the reference letters or the confidential statement.
Humboldt Fellowship Application Deadline: March, July, and November
Pour vous éviter une perte de temps sur internet à rechercher des informations sur les examens, concours, les bourses d'études à l'étranger et les opportunités en cours.
Nous avons mis à votre disposition:
- EPREUVES et CORRIGEES DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS - Grandprof
- LES ASTUCES ET TUTORIELS PREMUIM (VPN, BIN, INTERNET) - Bfast
- COURS ET EXCERCICES PRATIQUES 6eme en Terminale - Edu
- LES EPREUVES ZERO ET SUJETS DES EXAMENS BLANCS - EpreuveZ
- RESULTATS DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS 2023 - Espacetutos
- LE PLUS D'INFORMATIONS POUR VOUS - Infos
- LES RESULTATS DES EXAMENS DE LA SESSION EN COURS - Resultats
- LES OFFRES D'EMPLOI ET OPPORTUNITES - Emploi
Par ailleurs, nous avons pris le soin de vous informer en temps réel sur les opportunités comme :
- LES BOURSES D'ETUDES POUR AFRICAINS ET ETRANGERS - Bourses
- LES INFORMATIONS SUR LES UNIVERSITES EN AFRIQUE - Campus
- LES INFORMATIONS EN CONTINU - ASTUCES & TECH - fr.espacetutos
Notice: Cliquez ici pour rejoindre notre groupe Télégram afin d’être les premiers à être informé sur les concours, recrutements, offres, opportunités en cours
Ne perdez plus votre temps sur internet à chercher des informations sur les concours lancés, les anciens sujets ou épreuves des concours et des examens officiels d'Afrique et d'ailleurs. Notre équipe d’experts est désormais là pour vous aider et a déjà fait le travail pour vous.
Dans notre plateforme, vous trouverez les derniers sujets des examens nationaux (G.C.E, CAP, BEPC, PROBATOIRE, BAC, BTS, LICENCE, MASTER, DOCTORAT) et internationaux ainsi que les anciennes épreuves de concours d’entrée dans des grandes écoles au Cameroun, en Côte d’ivoire, au Gabon, au Senegal et dans le monde: ENS, EAMAU , ENAM, ENIEG, IRIC, IFORD, IDE, MINSANTE, ENSET, ESSEC, IUT, FGI, FASA, FMSB, ESSTIC, EGEM, ENSP, ENSPT, UCAC, ENIET, POLICE, MINE ET PONT , FMSP, IIA, FSMB, EAMAC, CAFOP, INFAS, FASTEF
Pour les étudiants internationaux, télécharger toute notre collection des épreuves sur notre site : BAC BURKINA FASO, BEPC BURKINA FASO, BAC MALI, DEF MALI, BAC GABON, BEPC GABON, BAC TOGO, BEPC TOGO, BAC BENIN, BEPC BENIN, BAC NIGER, BEPC NIGER, BAC SENEGAL, BFEM SENEGAL.
Vous trouverez aussi sur notre plateforme des informations utiles et gratuites sur LES BOURSES D’ETUDES disponibles dans le monde ainsi que les informations sur les GRANDES ECOLES DE FORMATION en Afrique et dans le monde.
Les informations gratuites que nous mettons à votre disposition sont vérifiées et certifiées par une équipe experte diplomés de Licence, Master, Doctorat et des Enseignants