Download POGIL College of Health Technology Past Questions and Answers for Entrance Examination are available in PDF format. You can download and print it. You can also read it on your phone or computer.
Samples of POGIL College of Health Technology Entrance Examination Past Questions
(1) Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
(c) Iron Calcium
(2) The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(b) Addition Condensation
(d) Polymerization Double decomposition
(3) By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(b) Sand Lead nitrat
(4) The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
(5) Nigeria‘s newest state to be categorized as Oil producing state is
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any POGIL College of Health Technology Entrance Examination, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.