Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal | www.policerecruitment.ng Application portal – NPF portal apply online for police constable recruitment
Nigeria Police recruitment 2021 portal – In this guide, you will get vital information on NPF recruitment portal registration form is out, see how to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment form and every requirements for NPF 2021 recruitment exercise.
To get recruited into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021.
Are you ready to get the job at the Nigeria Police? If you answered in the affirmative, then read further and see what qualification is needed to apply for the job.
You must read this article very carefully as every information you need in order to get the Nigerian Police form and register is right here on this web page. So remain focused and read through.
Before you can selected into the Nigerian police force you will undergo series of fitness test, medical status will be confirmed , credentials will be checked to verify if you are qualified to be a part of the police force. Policerecruitment.gov.ng portal 2021 is not open currently. Once NPF portal has been open for recruitment, we will inform you on time.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Only applicants who meets these requirements should proceed with the application and those qualified will be shortlisted. So go through the requirements from the Nigeria Police Force for those interested in the recruitment.
- Nationality: You must be a Nigerian citizen and have a National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Applicants should be at least 18 years of age.
- You should have an O’ Level certificate with at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Applicants must be of a good character and should have any past criminal record.
- Should not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement must not be less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Should not have any deformities or defects.
- Must not be carrying pregnancy as at the time of Recruitment.
- Must be free from any financial embarrassment.
- You must ensure you fill the Guarantors’ Form, providing reputable references.
- Having a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates are required to undergo a compulsory medical examination before the final stage.
However, please take note that the Nigeria Police Recruitment form is not out at the moment This page will be updated once as soon as the form is out. You can check or login to the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal @ www.policerecruitment.ng to remain updated once the form is out.
How to Login to Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2021
There are several things to keep in mind when applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021. Having the right information at the proper time is very important which means you need to be checking the Nigeria Police recruitment Portal regularly
Take note of the following details if you wish to be successful in the recruitment by the Nigerian Police Force.
- Have all the necessary document
- Scan and Upload your documents on the portal www.policerecruitment.ng
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates will be out shortly.
- Do not make payment to anyone who claims he can help you in the recruitment.
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021
To apply, visit www.policerecruitment.ng and follow the instructions below to complete your application for the Npf recruitment:
- Go to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and register.
- Submit all the needed doucments and print out the acknowledgment slip.
- After submitting, you should see a confirmation message on your email.
- The application should be submitted just once.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be sent a message via Email/SMS.
- False information guarantees automatic disqualification.
If you need the latest news update on Nigerian Police Recruitment 2021, leave us a message with your email address just right below the comment section of this article so that we can update you with the recruitment.