Google Europe Scholarship 2022-2023 is an outstanding opportunity for the students to become influential individuals and to excel in the field of computing and technology. This best scholarship in Europe by Google is designed in a way that proves to be a stepping stone for individuals to become a part of the tech world by overriding the barriers and stumbling stones in their way.
Furthermore, the Google paid scholarship is to support the university students to pursue their better career development and achieve their academic goals with full zeal and zest. So, the Google scholarship is one of the best scholarships of this year.
The Europe-based Google scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship program. It is awarded to highly talented, extraordinary, and academically excellent students. This scholarship looks for students having a great passion for computing and technology as well as for the students who demonstrated splendid leadership qualities and skills.
This is because of the fact that Google is eager and very keen on promoting and supporting the innovators of the world. The scholarship in Europe is proof of Google’s commitment towards fulfilling its mission and passion” Access to Knowledge”.
Google is a known name in the world of technology and computing and when it comes to supporting talent in higher education, it does not remain behind. Google support promising scholars by providing them with scholarship opportunities in Europe as well as other parts of the world under multiple scholarship forms and types.
For this Google scholarship 2022 has partnered with EmployAbility. The paid scholarship for students in Europe basically is to impart skills in the students so that they could become able to attain and maintain good employment and to secure a better future for themselves.
The Google 2022-2023 scholarship is for undergraduate and graduate students. The unique and best thing about these undergraduate and graduate scholarships in Europe is the scholarship program brings the students with disabilities into the workplaces where they could not get without this specific training.
hrough this Google Europe Students with Disabilities Scholarship and with the collaboration of EmployAbility, students with disabilities learn to compete the normal people and have the best opportunities for employment in Europe, In a nutshell, this international scholarship program empowers students with disabilities in the field of computer and technology.
Google Europe Scholarship 2022-2023:
Scholarship By: Google
Benefits of the Google Scholarship 2022-2023:
- The student will receive a stipend of 7,000 EUR for the years 2022-23.
- The students with disabilities will be able to overcome the employment hurdles in computing and technology.
- The students will become part of Employability, where they can get solutions related to the disability-inclusive workplace.
Eligibility Criteria of the Google Europe Scholarship 2022-2023:
- The students who have any disability-mental or physical or have long term health condition can apply.
- Disability can be dyslexia, dyspraxia, visual impairment, hearing impairment, diabetes, epilepsy, depression, anxiety disorders, and any other physical and mental health condition.
- The applicant must be a current undergraduate or graduate student in a university for the academic year of the scholarship i.e. 2022-23.
- The applicant must intend to enroll in any university in Europe or Israel for the year 2022-23 for a bachelor, master’s, or PhD program.
- The candidate must have ab excellent academic background.
- The candidate must be studying computer science, or related technical fields like informatics, computer engineering, etc.
How to Apply for the Google Generation Scholarship 2022-2023?
- The candidates have to apply online through Employ Ability’s site.
- In the application, the candidates have to answer specific questions on computer science interest, technical project, research, or assignments etc., make sure to answer according to the required word count.
- Additional material related to the answers to the questions asked must be uploaded as a separate file.
- The additional material can be diagrams, graphs, charts, pictures, etc.
- If you upload any supporting documents with your CV, make sure you have mentioned those in your essay in square brackets such as [MyGraph].
- In order to make you understand the process clearly, Google has provided a link to Google Hangout on Air Session. Try to consult that link if you have any difficulty related to your application.