Our Ref: 00024/21/GAICAM/VOL/DHR/RED/
A CALL FOR VOLUNTERS
The Management of Go-Africa Camerooon (GAICAM) is please to inform the general public that GAICAM is curently accepting its batch of voluteers for the year 2021; a careful designed annual voluteerism window gives young people and fresh graduates the opportunity to gain professionnal skills, develop their portfolio and be able to penetrate the job market.
- Should be discipline and of integrity
- Should be able to write and speak English or French
- Should be at least 20 and at most 30 years old
- Should hold atleast a bachelor degree or its equivalent.
- Should be computer literate & have active social Media accounts.
- Should be ready to volunteer for atleast 3 months and at mostone year.
- Should be able to learn and commit to the core values of GAICAM and its projects
- Should be willing to learn new things, work under pressure and have respect for hierarchy.
- Strong interpersonal , verbal and written communications, team work and collaboratingskills are essential.
- Volunteering with GAICAM is an opportunity to;
- Contribute to your community development.
- Build your career portfolio and professional skills.
- Be part of a dynamic and professional network of change makers.
- Become a full team member of GAICAM and benefits from lots of other opportunities
- Be part of an organization working to promote community development and peace building.
- Meet new people and network your way to your aspirations and more.
- A motivation letter
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- Copy of certificates and other relevant documents.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants should submit their application in-person at thze GAICAM’s Head Yaoundé office situated Cica just few meters after TOTAL, Jouvence on Wednesday 10 th February, 2021, from 3pm prompt. For office directive, contact 678 895 757
Founded in 2013 with the purpose to transform lives and promote growth in Cameroon and Africa at large, GAICAAM is a non-governmental, and not-for-profit organization whos wide and realisqe vision has reached, touched and elevated the lives of thousands of Cameroonians, including those of their nationalities since 2013. Our course has empowered thousands with highly sought skills; helping them become self-reliant, while promoting economic growth, reducing youth unemployment implying youth’s economic potentials, and reducing crime in our communities.