Dream Together Masters Scholarships 2021/2023 for Developing Countries. The Dream Together Scholarship is a unique opportunity to master sport management skills in a multicultural environment.
Application Deadline: 12th March 2021 (by Korean Standard Time 6:00pm)
To be taken at (country): Seoul National University, South Korea
About the Award: The Dream Together Master is a graduate scholarship programme at the Seoul National University, Korea, which is fully funded by the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) and the Korea Sports Promotion Foundation (KSPO). It is a unique opportunity to hone sport management skills in a multicultural environment. Every year, FISU presents candidates for this scholarship.
- The DTM programme is offered to countries recognised in the List of Official Development Aid Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee (Developing countries)
- FISU invites its member National University Sports Federations (NUSFs) to present candidates for this scholarship.
- Achievements in sport, education and social activity would be highly appreciated – especially at FISU events – and that preference will be given to top level athletes as well as to applicants that are interested on writing a thesis related to the University Sports Movement.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- International Students: Full Scholarship
- International Students from countries recognized in the List of Official Development Assistance (ODA) Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC): Full scholarship including tuition, flight tickets, dormitory fees, living expenses and insurance fees
How to Apply: All required forms and documents are as below and can be found in these links:
he following are the application and required documents to be submitted. Please download the 2021 Admission Guideline and other necessary application forms (Forms 0 through 3) from this page.
Please read the 2021 Admission Guide (with detailed instructions on how to apply) carefully before you apply.
- Application Form (Form 1)
- Personal Statement and Study Plan (Form 2)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Form 3) from your professors and/or employers
- Official Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Studies) Transcript (in English)
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation (in English)
- A copy of the applicant’s passport (or other official document indicating applicant’s nationality)
- Copies of both parents’ passport (or other official documents indicating parents’ nationality)
- Official document indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and his/her parents (Applicant’s Birth Certificate or Household Register proving the parent-child relationship)
- Proof of English Proficiency : A score report of a recognized English proficiency test (TOEFL iBT 80, IELTS 6.0, TEPS 551 (new TEPS 298) or higher), or any other official documents indicating proof of English proficiency (E.g. School profile/medium of instruction letter; if fully taught in English) (*) TOEFL ITP not acceptable.
- Curriculum Vitae (must clearly state current and/or previous position and affiliation)
- Certificate of Employment (Certificates from current and/or all previous jobs must be submitted)
- Supplementary Material (Awards, Scholarships, Proof of Language Proficiency except English, etc.) – Optional
- Explanatory Statement (if an applicant needs to provide additional documentary evidence for his/her eligibility for Admissions) – if applicable
- Checklist (Form 0)
Achievements in sport, education and social activity are always highly valued – especially at FISU events – and preference will be given to competitive athletes as well as to applicants that are interested on writing a thesis related to the University Sports Movement (refer to study plan in Form 2).
- After receiving a final e-mail confirmation, please submit the original hard-copies(or notarized/certified copies) of the documents by post to the following address: Division of Global Sport Management Talent Development Building 153, Room 316 Seoul National University 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu Seoul, KOREA, 08826
- The original hard-copy (or notarized/certified copies) documents must be received by the office by the deadline (March 19, 2021)
More information about the Dream Together Masters programme can be found here: dtm.snu.ac.kr
It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying